Create and assign menu items.
- Navigate to Composer > Appearance > Menus
- Select Create a new menu at the top of the page, Enter a name for your new menu and Click the Create Menu button.
- Locate the pane entitled Pages, Posts and Custom Links.
- Select the links that you want to add by clicking the checkbox next to each links.
- Click the Add to Menu button located at the bottom of this pane to add your selection(s) to the menu that you created
- After adding the menu item, select the theme location in Menu Settings ( Eg: For the main menu, select the Main Menu )
- Click the Save Menu button once you’ve added all the menu items and select the theme location.