Installing Composer Theme from the WordPress admin dashboard
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panels.
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New.
- Click Install Themes and click the Upload button.
- Navigate the composer.zip file on your computer and click Install Now.
- Once you activate Composer, you will be redirected to our Welcome Screen. There you will see a notification message to install and activate the required & recommended plugins.
- Simply click the Install button on each plugin to install it.